Ten random thoughts I've been having or facts about me. Enjoy!
1. I believe in second chances. I hope Whitney Houston makes the best of hers.
2. Whitney Houston's new CD is really very good.
3. Summer is my season and we're having the last couple of days of it. I wish I didn't have to be at work.
4. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up with such a great daughter. She is truly an amazing, selfless beautiful human being and I really wasn't a very good mom.
5. I cry almost every day about my brother-in-law who died at the age of 39 this past April.
6. I am a spiritual person and my faith is important to me but I haven't been to church since June.
7. I love to cook and create with food. It's the only "artistic" quality I have.
8. I started running at 42 and started Thai Boxing at 49. I guess I'm a late bloomer.
9. I have done 4 marathons but don't know if I'll ever do another.
10. Speaking of second chances, my second marriage makes me wonder why I didn't just wait for him in the first place.