Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Guess I'm Over the Top



I have been give this award by the lovely ladies Loriann at Amazon Runner and Sandra at My Travels to Becoming A Better Me. While there are some people out there who found a way around the one word answer rule, I have done my best to comply. It's fun getting to know my fellow bloggers!

1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother? Kicking
4. Your father? Absent
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Iced Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Italy
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Cooking
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Thinner
13. Where were you last night? Macy’s
14. Something that you aren’t? Dishonest
15. Muffins? Dessert
16. Wish list item? Italy
17. Where did you grow up? Nowhere
18. Last thing you did? This
19. What are you wearing? Jewelry
20. Your TV? Ancient
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Few
23. Your life? Hectic
24. Your mood? Apprehensive
25. Missing someone? Gary
26. Vehicle? Civic
27. Something you’re not wearing? No
28. Your favorite store? Many
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? 5:30 am
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? None
33. One place that I go to over and over? St. Martin
34. One person who emails me regularly? Stacie
35. Favorite place to eat? Le Cottage

1 comment:

  1. Great job on keeping it to one word. I only see two deviations, and they could be argued that they should be counted as one.

    ReplyDelete