Tuesday, November 10, 2009

50 Down, 50 to Go

This week all you lucky viewers will see two Hot 100 updates from me.  This is the one I would have done last Thursday or Friday had I not been otherwise occupied.

Goals:

1. Keep the wine down to 2 glasses on no more than 2 days.
2. Track my food intake and keep it under 1500 calories for 6 out of 7 days per week.
3. Burn at least 2500 calories a week through exercise.
4. Advance to my next belt in Thai Boxing, which means I have to have perfect attendance and learn the material.
5. Use the weekend to plan and precook some of our weekly meals so that we are eating.

To sum it up simply, because of last week's life changing events, I did not concentrate on much of anything.  I'm not even sure about my food intake, it was so irregular.  The only pass I can give myself last week is on #4.  I did manage to get to my two classes and even got a stripe on my belt signifying that I am moving along. 
 
I am trying very hard to get back into the swing of things this week and am succeeding on some levels so the next report should be much better.
 
Thanks to South Beach Steve for inspiring us, even though some of us might only have a Hot 50.  Yep, as of tomorrow, 50 days left.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, I opretty confident that you are excused from last weeks reporting and adhering to your goals. Just getting to your classes impresses me.
    Good work.
    One day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, Sandra is right. Don't let something like this ruin the whole Hot 100. If anything, I am too loose with the rules. You have had a tough time. Just jump back in there now, and make the best of it.

    ReplyDelete