Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Facing the Music

The fat lady sings - loudly - and she is me:



That's a gain of 2.8 lbs. in 3 weeks (10/21 was the last time weighed in then my life blew sky high). I am not surprised at all because with my thyroid I have to be "diety" just to lose little amounts at a time.  3 weeks of not tracking and lots of wine, well there you go.  Usually something like this would upset me but it's not even a blip on my radar right now.

As I mentioned yesterday, as of today there are 50 days left in 2009.  I am reevaluating some of my Hot 100 goals and definitely am going to change at least one of them so that I can make the most out of the rest of this year.  Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your difficulties, been there. Just have to say, I'm looking forward to seeing for me the numbers that you now have on your scale. Isn't it wierd how what is negative to you can be a motivator to me? I am impressed that you are still on task as best you can, even with your difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, that's not a bad gain considering all of the stress you've been going through. Looking forward to seeing what your Hot 100 changes will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shelley. Stress is killer and wreaks havoc on our bodies in many ways.

    Wishing you a wonderful 50 days...and beyond. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really, really sorry you have had to face so much in the last several weeks. I am glad to see you are ready to "face the music" though. Now, just make the best you can of it. There are fifty days left. Make them the best fifty of the year!

    ReplyDelete