Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For Me? *Blush*

Whew.


I am so tired I can’t even explain it to you, except to say I overslept by a whole lot this morning. Enough that I missed my run and my weigh in. I asked the hubster why he didn’t wake me up and he said that I’ve been under so much lately he thought I needed the sleep. I suppose he's right. But the weariness I feel really isn’t tiredness, it’s more like complete fatigue.

I hate to miss a weigh in and have been seriously considering changing to Saturday mornings because since I started blogging I committed to a photo weigh-in which is a bit more tricky during a rushed work week morning. If I can’t get it posted by the time I leave the house, I have to bring the SD card to work. I usually take a computer break on the weekends but this is only a matter of getting a photo up so I guess I’ll decide by Saturday if that’s what I’m going to do and you’ll know then.


In the meantime, Lori-Ann at Amazon Runner and Sandra at My Travels to becoming a Better Me,both gave me this nice award:



I’m not sure if I am a Superior Scribbler or not but I gratefully accept it because to me it means other bloggers are thinking of me, occasionally at least. In return I must pass it on, but first, here are the rules:

  • Each recipient must pass the award on to five other deserving bloggers.
  •  Each Superior Scribbler must link back to the author and the name of the blog from whom they received the award.
  •  Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his or her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
  •  Each blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler award must visit the page noted above and add his or her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, the originator of the award will be able to keep track of everyone who receives it.
  •  And finally, each superior scribbler must post these rules on his or her blog.

Wait until you see how far this award has come.  Here are a few bloggers I consider to be Superior Scribblers - they inspire me in all different ways!


The amazing Sean at The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser who has written a blog for each day of his weight loss journey!

Fat (Free) Me who recently started wearing smaller jeans and we all know there's nothing better than that!

Shelley at A Forty-Something's Weight Loss Journey who is celelbrating her century of weight loss this week - yep she's lost 100 pounds!!

Diana at Diana's Weight Loss Journey who has been painfully raw and truthful about what she's been going through lately.

Tina at Fat Girl Dives In.  This woman refuses to let anyone beat her down and she doesn't give up.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, Helen! I always enjoy reading your blog and am glad to see you getting some well-deserved recognition!

    Thanks so much for passing it on to me...you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the well deserved award.

    I know what you mean about being fatigued. Sometimes I think we can over rest in trying to recover too. My wife tends to let me sleep rather than wake me up when I ask her to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you needed your rest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a very deserved award! I read your blog every day even though I don't always comment. I seem to be rushed all the time. Your one of top must-reads. :)

    And thank you for my award! That's so sweet of you, especially when my blog kind of sucks lately when it comes to weight loss. I've lost my way a LOT lately. I hope I can get it back on track and be worthy of the award.

    I'll mention it in my next post, which may not be for a week or so. Leaving for Alaska tomorrow and then Oakland (for work) the following week. As soon as I can, I'll post about it. Thanks again and have a super week!

    ReplyDelete