I am so tired I can’t even explain it to you, except to say I overslept by a whole lot this morning. Enough that I missed my run and my weigh in. I asked the hubster why he didn’t wake me up and he said that I’ve been under so much lately he thought I needed the sleep. I suppose he's right. But the weariness I feel really isn’t tiredness, it’s more like complete fatigue.
I hate to miss a weigh in and have been seriously considering changing to Saturday mornings because since I started blogging I committed to a photo weigh-in which is a bit more tricky during a rushed work week morning. If I can’t get it posted by the time I leave the house, I have to bring the SD card to work. I usually take a computer break on the weekends but this is only a matter of getting a photo up so I guess I’ll decide by Saturday if that’s what I’m going to do and you’ll know then.
- Each recipient must pass the award on to five other deserving bloggers.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link back to the author and the name of the blog from whom they received the award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his or her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
- Each blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler award must visit the page noted above and add his or her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, the originator of the award will be able to keep track of everyone who receives it.
- And finally, each superior scribbler must post these rules on his or her blog.
Wait until you see how far this award has come. Here are a few bloggers I consider to be Superior Scribblers - they inspire me in all different ways!