Friday, November 27, 2009

Maybe Some Peppers Would Make Me Feel Better?

This is my Hot 100 update for the last week.

1. Keep the alcohol intake to a minimum.
2. Track my food intake and keep it at 1500 calories or less as a weekly average.
3. Lose 6 pounds in the remaining weeks of 2009.
4. Advance to my next belt in Thai Boxing, which means I have to have perfect attendance and learn the material.



1.  This was easy this week due to the fact that I've been sick.  Somehow wine and cough syrup just don't taste all that good together.
2.  Again a fail on this one.  Again because I didn't feel well.  I sort of ate when I felt hungry and was too beat to track so I only tracked haphazardly.
3.  I lost .8 lbs which is 2/10ths short of the one pound a week I need to get off 6.  But I'll take it.
4.  Received my second belt stripe which means I'm on track to advance in December.  Plus one of the sensei's pulled me aside and told me that my form was excellent - that I look like a more advanced belt.


All in all, despite the fact that I was sick (still not 100%, ugh) I had a pretty good week.  Now I just need to lather, rinse, repeat.

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post. "Now I just need to lather, rinse, and repeat," love that!!

    You're awesome, you know that?

    Great job my friend, keep up the great work!!

    My best always
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that while being sick? That is pretty great!

    By the way, peppers always make it better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you did pretty well. It's so hard to stay on track when youre not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete