Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful!

Here's the first thing I'm thankful for:


That's a loss from my last weigh in - small loss of .8 (why, oh why couldn't I get the .2 to make it an even pound?!!) but a loss nonetheless.  Since I haven't been feeling well my food has been weird so I wasn't really sure what I would see.

Even though this may have been the most stressful 6 month period of my life, losing both my brother-in-law and my boss suddenly, I have too many blessings to count really. I am really grateful for the blogging community.  You have provided me with laughs, tears and inspiration.  I don't expect to blog tomorrow since my daughter will be arriving at some point today so I would like to leave this, my Thanksgiving wish, for all of you:


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey be plump

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner Stay off your thighs!


~Author Unknown

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving Helen and a wonderful time with your family. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the scale victory! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family...oh, and I loved the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Helen! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. .8 -- I'd take it! Good for you! Hope you had a fantabulous day with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete