Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I've Got the Power

I feel very powerful today.  I love this feeling and hope it lasts for a few days.

Last night after work, I went to my Thai Boxing class then immediately following I took a Karate class.  Then I got up at 4:20 this morning and was out the door at 4:45 for a 45 minute run.  Yes, it was cold (29F) and dark but it wasn't windy or icy and I warmed up quickly.  It's all about the gear when you run in the cold.

Anyway, I think the fact that I was able to endure all that exercise in a 12 hour period is what is making me feel powerful. I feel like I can conquer ANYTHING!  Did I mention I love this feeling?

Thank you Linda at Diva Weigh for this award!



She said she gave it to me because of yesterday's post where I reminded her about Christmas.  Glad to put the Ho! in your holiday Linda.  If you haven't already, check out her blog - she usually has some kicking recipes posted!


7 comments:

  1. This just makes me smile. What an inspiration you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like that power feeling that comes with a good workout - love it!!! Now you have me all excited to go to my workout this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are powerful :) and good for you for getting out there to run in the colder weather. What type of gear do you wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great feeling! I hope it lasts a long time and even when it fades you remember that You are powerful! Always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to set the bar! Running in 29 degrees! OK, that means I'm gonna have to get out there when it dips below 40! That has been my cut-off temperature! Can I skip out if there's wind? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only do you feel powerful, you are making me feel more powerful. Anyone who runs at 4:45 AM in 29 degree temperature exudes energy!

    ReplyDelete