Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Darlings, Happy New Year Too!

A quick post to wish all my bloggy friends Happy Holidays.

I got up again today and ran on the TM.  That makes 3 days in a row.  I plan on taking Christmas off (hahahaha!). The garage temperature has dropped to 20 because it's so cold here.  Supposedly by the weekend it will be 45 and raining but there's so much snow I don't know when I'm going to be able to run safely outside again.  Boo Hoo!

The daughterly unit had a horrific trip home yesterday.  It should be around 6 1/2 to 7 hours driving and it took 11.  I was already in bed when she got in but hubby was up and said she was was unhappy daughterly unit.  It wasn't her fault and she was at the mercy of others so I know she was frustrated.  But, at least she's home safe and sound and we'll try to enjoy the few days we have together.

So that's it for me peeps.  I know I'll be back at least once to do a Hot 100 update (Steve?  How many more do I need to do?) but other than that I don't plan to be on the computer much after today for a bit.

I hope you all are blessed with Peace and Love and Joy over the next days and in the year to come!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family Helen.
    Hope you have a fantastic couple of days.

    Glad your daughter made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Helen!

    Have a wonderful visit with your daughter!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least the daughter made it home safe - that is what is important.

    As far as updates go, one more is required on the 31st (or within a day or so of that) to close the year out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Helen! Glad your daughter is home and hopefully relaxing now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your daughter and family and have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on your exercise!

    Glad your daughter made it home safe and sound.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, good for you for running on the TM. Also, glad to hear your daughter made it home safely. We worry so much about them being on the road Especially this time of year. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete