Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Silly Rabbit, Tricks are for Kids

This is going to be a quick one today.  It is weigh in day for me but I didn't have time to take a photo of the weigh in so you'll just have to trust me.  183.  Which means that pretty much inexplicably I am up 1.2.  That also means it's got to be hormonal or something really odd like that.  I am not letting that number make me or break me today because I still feel powerful and I refuse to let 3 digits take that away.

We're having the most awful weather this morning.  My normal 20 minute commute took me 45 minutes so that's how my workday started.

My real day started with a hard, fast run on my treadmill - woo hoo - I've got the power!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah baby! Keep running for your life! The weather in CT today sucks big time. I can't do my walk/jog so I'll plug in the Chalean cardio dvd and get my heart rate up that way!

    The scale is a poop-head and should be ignored. It only knows one thing and there is so mych more to your story than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust you. Good for you for not letting those #s affect your day. Hope you have an extra great weigh in next time.

    Damn all you meanies with treadmills blogging about them. I want one! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want to know who has the power? That would be me, who ran (okay jogged!) on the treadmill for 40 minutes in our office workout room - WITH NO T.V.! The dish was out because of the high winds.

    I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to quit but I stuck with it - your comment on my blog about last chance workout came in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, I am glad to see you aren't letting the numbers get to you. I have often said that the scale is a cruel master, but only if we let it be.

    ReplyDelete