Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Too Busy for a Picture

Quick post  - busy day!

Weigh in today 182. (Sorry no photo, no time again this morning.) That's a pound and I'll take it but I thought I might have gotten 2 this week since I had that weird gain last week.  On the other hand, the way my weight has been bouncing around I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever see 2 or 3 lb. weeks again.  Hmmm....

On another note, if you haven't seen her post yet go visit Fat Free Me immediately - she has made her goal!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Helen. I think those last few pounds are the most stubborn. Glad you made it to the point in your journey where this is your focus. May we all have the tenacity to get where you are in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the one pound! Every little bit helps! :D

    ReplyDelete