Anyway, this award is just what the doctor ordered - because it made me focus on something other than feeling blah.
As usual with an award, there are conditions. In this case, I have to share 7 things about myself. For your reading pleasure, in no particular order, here is my Honest Seven (rated R):
- I didn’t try marijuana until I was 28 years old and I actually didn’t like it. Or rather I didn’t like the feeling that I wasn’t in control.
- I am unabashedly, deeply in love with my husband – more than he even knows. I think he’s hot, sexy, and is the man of my dreams. It’s my second marriage and we will be celebrating our 18th anniversary in May.
- I am terrified that my husband will wake up and realize that he’s married to a rather ordinary, chubby-fat woman and that he could definitely do much better.
- I was a virgin when I got married (the first time – ha!). But then again, I was only 18.
- I didn’t start running until I was 42 years old, but I have run 3 marathons in addition to many other races of various lengths.
- I have walked 1 marathon for breast cancer research. I did it because I have 2 sister-in-laws who are breast cancer survivors. I walked like a madwoman and was the first walker to the finish. It took me 5:43 which is faster than I ran my first marathon.
- My friends and family do not know anything about this blog. Nor do they know some of the things I just told you.
- Leslie at Something Brilliant is Brewing
- Lori-Ann at Amazon Runner
- Biz at Biggest Diabetic Loser
- Tricia at Endurance Isn't Only Physical
- Sean at The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser
- Beth at Merry Perennial
- Steve at Log My Loss