Sunday, January 24, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

My bloggy peeps know I don't usually post on the weekends but I find myself wanting to try a picture post.  My company's holiday party was last night and I have some shots to share.  While the few men who read my blog might not enjoy, I'm sure most of the ladies will.

I am a girly girl and really enjoy getting all dressed up.  I like the whole process.  This is how much:  when I got home after getting my hair done and said to my hubby that I was going to start my makeup he said,"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN - LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!"  He's a hoot that guy.

Anyway, here are some "glamour" shots:

The Shoes (and my repaired pedicure)







Accessories make a plain black dress prettier


I was trying to get my hubby to get both bracelets  - obviously he was focused on my hands!
The polish is "Bogota Blackberry" by OPI

Just look at the bracelet (which matches the ring on my hand above)
and ignore my freckled hairy arm!




View of the hair





Back of the dress which was fancier than the front, which is why I wore my hair up.
Yay for no back fat due to those Muay Thai pushups I think.




At the end of the night, I took my hair down and this is what was left!



14 comments:

  1. wow, dressng up is so fun. you look snazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent about 1/2 an hour on my honeymoon night trying to pick 5 pounds of bobby pins out of my hair. That was my last updo, and next month is my 19th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Everything looks so nice! Beautiful dress and accessories but it's the lady that makes it all so pretty!

    Can't wait to hear about the party!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn woman, your back looks amazing!!!

    Love the shoes, love the jewels...but what's with no picture of your lovely face?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Love your hair too - but all those pins - wow!!

    I don't even think I have a pair of high heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Bogata Blackberry! Wore it a lot in December!!! You look snazzy, but would've loved to see real pics of you, the whole dress/outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! What a great head of hair you have....and woo woo on those back muscles and nice legs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Love the little peep toes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Hope you had a great time, it sounds like you did. That Muay Thai sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those shoes...I love most shoes.
    cute hair cute dress...funny husband.
    Hope you had fun.
    I am going to be starting self defense classes in September.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOO-la-la, sexy shoes. Do those come in a size 13 extra wide? No? I didn't thhink so. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, you look so pretty, hair, dress, shoes, pretty fingers and toes. Now you should have showed us your face because I bet you're gorgeous! You're not on a wanted poster somewhere are you?

    Now don't get too freaked out about this, but I have Bogata Blackberry on my fingers and toes too! Freaky!!!

    ReplyDelete