Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bonus!

As I mentioned in yesterday's post (which I did not get posted until late last night), I spent the day at the spa.  It was FAB-U-LOUS.  Took a Hatha Yoga class, used the steam room, the whirlpool and that hot room where you pour water over rocks (what is that called?).  Had a great healthy lunch, which is easy to do at this spa because they put the nutrition information for each dish right on the menu.  Just a very much needed relaxing day.  Good thing because this morning I went to my Biggest Loser Boot Camp class and promptly got my butt kicked.  Also as I mentioned yesterday, I did not have time to weigh myself but this morning when I weighed in they said I lost 2 lbs.  Yay!  You know why I'm excited?  Because what I haven't told you is that I started - once again - not feeling week mid-week and now I have a full blown case of bronchitis.  Oy vey.

In addition to my early week stress eating, my eating towards the end of the week was horrible in that I didn't feel like eating much.  I'm sure my metabolism is trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing to it.  Anyway, I hope that loss holds so that when I weigh in with camera next week you guys can see it and be excited for me.

I don't usually blog on Saturdays (hence the blog title) but I couldn't miss the opportunity to point you to my favorite food blogger, Biz.  If you are a foodie in any way, you have got to visit her blog.  Besides, right now she's celebrating 200,000 views with a giveaway!  Or maybe you should stay away because I want that food scale. 

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday.  Now that I started my day off right with some good old-fashioned exercise and a healthy breakfast, I'm off to clean and grocery shop.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah on that 2 lbs Helen.
    And that spa day sounded so very lovely and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your 2lb loss! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spa day sounds wonderful! I would love to do that hot rocks thing, just for the fun of pouring the water over the rocks (yes I am a child).

    Woot to the 2 pounds gone, but thumbs down to bronchitis again. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Helen. Bronchitis? Man, feel better soon. I can't believe you lost 2lbs through all of that.

    Don't worry. I don't want the scale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great day, congrats on the loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out Helen! Yahoo on the 2 pounds!! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey helen, great job on the loss...I used to get bronchitis....It sucks. feel better soon. I used alot of vicks vapor rub and vaporizer to hack up the goo.

    ReplyDelete