- As much as I like to cook and eat very fresh healthy food, I have occasions where convenience foods are the best I can do (running late for work!). Today, for example, my breakfast is a Jimmy Dean D-Light Egg White, Turkey Sausage and Cheese on a Whole Grain English Muffin and my lunch is a Smart Ones Lasagne Florentine with a small side salad. Neither are necessarily a bad choice, but I don't care for all the sodium in convenience foods.
- My knee has been bothering me lately and I've been putting off going to the Ortho. I don't want him to tell me no running.
- I am quite afraid of "losing" my running. This very thing has happened to two of my friends in the last year. It's not a pretty sight.
- Some of you have been following me since the beginning and know that I had a huge falling out with my sister at Thanksgiving. Until this past Tuesday we had not spoken. Last week my hubby came home after dropping our nephew off and told me to call her that she was ready to talk. So I did. We basically agreed to disagree and move on. We both are trying to figure out why people (other family members) expect that we would agree 100% of the time.
- The fact that I am turning 50 is really, really, REALLY bothering me. I can't shake the feeling that I have failed and don't have enough time to fix my failures.
- I think my husband is up to something for my 50th birthday and I feel sort of conflicted about that since what I want to do is crawl in my bed and cover my head. Normally, I am totally a party girl.
- Blogging and "virtual" friends are a good fit for me as I tend to be a bit of a loner. It's like you get to have relationships with people without the bother of the actual people.
- My husband and actually some of my girl friends don't understand why I would spend $55 on an anti-aging cream for my face. Really, if you don't understand it, I can't explain it.
- I've yet to find the perfect pair of jeans but I think that's because I've never felt comfortable at any weight I've ever been at - which is a whole other ball of wax.
- I read quite a few blogs that I rarely comment on.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
The Confessional is Open
A little bit of a meme today because, after all, confession is good for the soul.