Overall, I had a great day yesterday. I got my eating right back under control - almost too controlled. Though I felt like I ate a lot, when I tracked my food I'd only eaten 1244 calories and that included the 33 pieces of Good 'n Plenty. I got to a Muay Thai class last night and couldn't believe how fast one can get out of shape. I really struggled through that class but I did make it to the end. This morning, I got up and ran 4.5 miles on my treadmill while watching Biggest Loser. It felt sooooo good to run!! Hopefully I'm easing back into a groove.
I have now had 3 bloggers bestow this award on me:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to 6 outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 "creative writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
The facts and fiction are as follows:
1. I am really a brunette
2. I have lived in every state except Alaska and Hawaii
3. I had moved 14 times by the time I was 18 years old.
4. I hosted a local television program.
5. I have eaten fried flying ants.
6. I have visited England, France, and Italy.