Thursday, May 13, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Almost a week ago, the lovely Leslie at Something Brilliant is Brewing bestowed this beautiful blogging award on me:



It was created by Sheilagh at Sixty is Good as part of her celebration of the anniversary of her blog.  She passed it on to 12 bloggers (one for each month) and they in turn are passing it on.  I think it's so much fun to see how these awards get around, don't you?

The only requirement is that I pass it on to 6 Bloggers who have inspired me.  This is always difficult for me to do and more so now that I've been blogging for a while myself.  There are so many of you who have touched me and the list grows longer each day as I discover new blogs.  At this point I'm sure I'm passing it to people who may have already received it but feel free to pick it up again and pass it on to 6 more bloggers!

Sandra at My Travels to Becoming a Better Me who may possibly be my Canadian twin - except That I do Thai Boxing and she does Hot Yoga!

Mish at Eating Journey is the woman who started the Exposed movement.  If you haven't seen it, you really should go look.  Amazing. Plus she writes another blog about her faith, God and Cows.  All the while studying to be a nurse.  Busy lady.

Katie J is On Her Way and is showing us all how to lose weight while living a real life.

Roxie at Gravel and Rust who used to live on a dirt road but is now taking a year long walk through the city wearing kitten heels.  She and I are the same age (well, almost!) which may explain why the things she writes generally hit home with me.

POD at Thufferin Thuccotash.  If you don't read her blog, you're missing out.  This woman truly ought to write a book.  Her way with words puts me to shame.

Fitcetera is one of the first blogs I ever followed.  Just love her never say die spirit!

Though the award was passed on to six, I 'd like to say "thank you!" to all the bloggers and commenters.  Just this morning I was reflecting on how much it means to me to read the things you write in your own blogs and the comments you leave on mine.

You guys rock!




10 comments:

  1. What a surprise! Thanks for the shout out, Twinster!

    Happy Wednesday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Thank You for inspiring us as well Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!!! By the way...I, too, appreciate you and your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this. How nice! I guess I better get back to some writing to live up to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. xoxo Miss Helen! You are too sweet. Thanks for all your support and encouragement. It means SO MUCH to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Helen! Thank you! I too, appreciate all the support and encouragement you give me! and I'm scared, Helen, really scared of that purple belt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your links! My only saving grace about having to be at the train station so early today was that I didn't have to go back to the office!

    Happy almost Friday chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, you rock! I don't think a drink would've helped me, as I've got some ruddy Irish stock in me. Ah well...I'm glad you've got another award. You totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award - you highly deserve it.

    And thank you very much for passing it along. I agree we could be soul sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS.
    I love all the bloggers you mentioned but shall forever had a special place in my heart for the POD.

    ReplyDelete