Friday, October 29, 2010

Buh-Bye Now.

If you came here looking for me today, you're in the wrong place.  I took the day off from work and I'm at a world class spa.  Famous people go there! Ooooh, maybe I'll whirlpool with somebody famous!

Can I just share with you that I've been excited for three days about lunch at the spa today.  They put the nutrition facts on their menu!  I love that! (Even though I'm totally eating what I want because everything is yummy and healthy.)

In the meantime, may I suggest that:

If you need a recipe to try this weekend, make my Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf

If you want to experience a long ass run, with photos, look at Tuesday's Ten

If you want some substance and serious reflection, read yesterday's post.

If you want to read what I consider to be one of the two best responses to yet another stupid Marie Clare article, go read Stacey Ballis' answer here. (Love her!)

If you want to read the other (funny) one, read Jen Lancaster's here. (Love her!)

No matter what, have a great weekend and I'll see you on the other side!

7 comments:

  1. Lucky!! Have a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day for you Helen, soak it all up and enjoy every wonderful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, no loaf-y things! Or loafers either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! How amazing. I hope you are totally refreshed and chill. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete