If any of them belong to you, I'm sorry, because for the most part,
I wasn't smart enough to write down where I saw things as I scribbled them down.
10. Stop stressing, start living.
9. Have a cocktail and relax. If that doesn't work, add a Xanax.
8. Don't look back with regret, or forward with fear. Just give the best you have today.
7. Get rid of death. Celebrate Increase. Make it be Spring. (from the poem February by Margaret Atwood)
6. You’ll never out exercise bad nutrition.
5. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's the real glory. That's the essence of it. (Vince Lombardi)
4. Stop waiting for the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain.
3. Know what you love.
2. Believe that the past does not dictate the future.
|Thank you for the reminder of Pam|