Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shock Value

Sometimes a little shock is good for the soul.  Yes, a shocking thing can scare the bejeezus out of us, but it can also make us see the truth and face reality. Straighten up and fly right.

That's sort of what happened to me when I was looking through those photos I keep mentioning,  It was shocking to see where I was, where I am and where I could be.  As I'm not a person who has always been heavy, I have picture proof of what my body is capable of.

While I don't want to shock you, I am ready to let it all hang out and be honest about some things.  So, today I invite you to meet me here, at Girl Heroes.  I'll be waiting there in living color at my heaviest, the lightest I've been since my thyroid diagnosis and in between, which is where I am right now.  As a bonus, you might learn something about me too.

While you're over there take a look around.  Jenn has a great website with lots of good information.  She's doing a really nice thing sharing about people like us who are in it to win it.  Maybe something besides my pictures will shock you into facing your own reality.

Comments are closed today but I hope you'll post a comment over on Jenn's site. Give her the support she deserves!