Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Tuesday Ten: These are a Few of My Favorite Things
10. This tea tin sent to me by a great friend who knows I love all things royal!
9. Mama Helen and Little Helen with our guest dog for Christmas Day, Bugsley.
8. The slippers Gracie picked out for Little Helen & me to wear on Christmas morning - Santas for me and Penguins for Little Helen:
7. My sister-in-law Margaret (long-time peeps know she's the one who introduced me to Mr. Helen) with her three handsome boys. The middle one in the striped shirt is my godson.
6. My new enameled cast iron dutch oven!
5. The look on Gracie's face as I opened the gift that she insisted that her mother buy me just from her. She kept saying, "You're going to love it! It's going to be your favorite gift!"
4. My Twelve Days of Christmas Waterford Crystal champagne flutes. My boss (who passed away) and his wife started the collection for me 6 years ago. I have them all now and it has become a Christmas tradition to have a champagne cocktail. This year it was "Rudolph's Nose." Also, my Christmas china which you can see in the background.
3. Mr. Helen and his siblings. Pam and David were very much missed this year but as it goes with grieving it was a bit better than last year.
2. The granddaughters and one great granddaughter (the little one in front) on Mr. Helen's side.
1. The fact that I'm on a roll - and I plan to keep it going right into 2012!