Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanks, Day 4

November 4:  This week after Hurricane Sandy has been grey and dreary - especially tough on those who didn't have power.  So today I am thankful that we are having a second day of brilliant sunshine and blue, blue skies. I am also thankful that I'm seeing via Facebook that the remainder of my friends and family have gotten power back overnight (especially since our temperatures have dropped into the 30s). Electricity and sunshine - good for the body and the soul!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, it's blue skies and a brisk 38 degrees outside - just gorgeous! Glad all your friends and family have their electricity back.

    My cousin lives in Oyster Bay, NY and got her electricity back on Friday.

    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad to hear that the power is back on! Add blue skies and yes - life is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the electricity is coming back for all in the Northeast. Seeing those pictures makes me doubly appreciative of electricity and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue skies and sunshine in Autumn/Winter is a treat and always makes me happy too.

    I'm glad your friends and family have the power back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad all is on upswing with sandy folks too and pray for more this week

    ReplyDelete