Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Life

November 25: I am thankful for new life.  Nothing like a baby to remind us that hope springs eternal.



I got to hold this little guy yesterday.  Remember when I went to my flower girl's wedding last December?  Well, this is her baby.  He's a honeymoon baby!  He's just as precious, calm, and sweet as he looks in that picture.  As I was holding him and smelling that new baby smell all I could think about is how everything is fresh and new and possible for him!  Looking at him made me feel hopeful.

8 comments:

  1. Awww! What a doll. I agree, there is nothing like holding a new baby to make the world seem right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen he is adorable! Nothing like holding a newborn to make us feel all happy inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll baby! He's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fresh baby smell - I can't even remember the last time I held a baby! Hope you are relaxing today Helen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so sweet! Hope springs eternal...

    ReplyDelete