Thursday, February 14, 2013

UR Not That Fat

Mr. Helen is working tonight so no formal Valentine's celebration for us.  We actually don't make it a point to "celebrate" but we do usually exchange cards - and there have been some years when I've gotten flowers and/or chocolates but not always.  I guess I'm in the camp that it's nice if it happens, but not necessary, because I'd rather celebrate our personal love days:  first date, anniversary, etc.

One of Mr. Helen's cousins posted this on Facebook the other day - made me laugh right out loud. But honestly, though I think I'm OK 4 My Age, I wouldn't mind getting a box of conversation hearts that say UR Not That Fat. I hope each and every one of you is shown love in some way today because I really do Like U All As Friends!


13 comments:

  1. Sweet!

    Happy Valentine's Day Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best thing I've seen today. Thanks for the laugh, Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy V-Day! John and I are the same. Hardly ever do anything on valentines. I did get him a tiny box of chocolates, though, because I saw them at Kmart last night (so romantic, I know).

    ReplyDelete
  5. We made the mistake of going out on V-Day once and only once. The restaurant I picked out only had a pre-fix menu and it was $100 per person WITHOUT drink! And we still were hungry after we left and went to Burger King on the way home!

    Happy V Day to you and Mr. Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest thing ever! Love it....

    Happy V-Day to the Helens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cute Helen! My hubby will be getting back from an out of town trip tonight most likely after dinner sometime. We usually exchange cards and like you sometimes I get flowers and sometimes not - its not expected which makes it all the more fun when it happens!

    I usually make a special dinner for us and that is always fun.

    Happy Valentines's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day, Helen! And please believe this--UR NOT THAT FAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dysfunctional Valentine hearts! I'm with Debby: UR NOT THAT FAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those hearts are hilarious. For the record Helen, I third what Debby and Jane say "UR NOT THAT FAT!" Happy belated heart day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur not that fat may get a man castrated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are the same as you on Valentine's Day; not really a big deal but if one or the other of us remembers, it's a nice gesture. This year, Hubby bought us pot pies for dinner from Whole Foods. LOL!

    Hope you had a nice evening with Mr. Helen!

    ReplyDelete