Thursday, November 7, 2013

Spot On.

I saw one of those silly "which character are you like" quizzes and took it.  This one was based on Peanuts characters.  I have to say, I was pretty stunned at the results... this is exactly how those who know me best describe me.  Pretty crazy.  Mr. Helen laughed his head off when I showed it to him... but he loves me anyway.

It's a tie!


You are part Lucy van Pelt. You know what you want and you know how to get it, even if it means pulling the football away. Your forwardness sometimes comes off as aggression, and you have some work to do in the sensitivity department.
You are part Schroeder. You are brilliant, ambitious, and brooding; you tackle tasks with extreme focus. People don't always interest you as much as other pursuits, though, so you can come off as aloof.

11 comments:

  1. Funny! I am a part Lucy too, especially in the agression part when I want something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy... I ended up as Charlie Brown, because... "You are always optimistic and persistent, and everyone appreciates your simple sweetness. Sometimes, however, your anxieties get the best of you, and life's mysteries can confuse you."
    Er, I can't actually disagree - especially with the second part [grin].

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Charlie Brown too. Can't say that you could get a lot of my friends to say they appreciate my simple sweetness though. Had to laugh at the last line "Life's mysteries can confuse you." You know what? They're right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well both inside and outside of blogland, I seem to have a lot of Charlie Brown friends. Maybe that's what it takes to tame Lucy? LOL!

      Delete
  4. Charlie Brown here as well...although my answer to the movie question was none of the above, so I don't think it's entirely accurate for me.

    By the way, did you answer "make it sunny all the time"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also Charlie Brown. I don't mind that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Schroeder, which doesn't surprise me too much LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I am part Sally and Schoeder. Sally: You are part Sally Brown. You may not be the most ambitious person, but life isn't supposed to be hard! You are relaxed and easy-going, but you can hold your ground when you want, too.

    Love it!! Have a great weekend Helen!

    ReplyDelete