Friday, March 7, 2014

Visionary Friday Five

1. If you are one of the few folks who hasn't discovered the Humans of New York Facebook page, you're missing out. It's simply fascinating what this photographer gets people to reveal. This was my favorite from the past week:

"I wish I'd partied a little less. People always say 'be true to yourself.' But that's misleading, because there are two selves. There's your short term self, and there's your long term self. And if you're only true to your short term self, your long term self slowly decays."

2.  True for dieting, true for exercise, true for life


3. Figure out what you're afraid of and just go past it.


4. Make the right choices


5. From our blogger friend Lori...  made it graphic so I could put in on Pinterest too.

7 comments:

  1. Every one of these thoughts, or quotes, is awesome! I need to figure out how to put them on FB, because they would speak to some folks I love very much who are struggling. And they speak to me! Have a good w/e - spring is within spitting distance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! I am one of the few who had not discovered Humans of New York! Thanks, thoroughly enjoyed looking at it!

    Plus, the quotes are all good, esp. #5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post Helen!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Helen :D And thanks for sharing the others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Helen!!!! I must go and check out the Humans of NY! I've seen your shares on FB and think they're wonderful! have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, especially Lori's!

    ReplyDelete