Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It Fit.

I interrupt the regularly scheduled vacation posts to let you know that the new sectional arrived and it fit! Just by a hair, according to Mr. Helen, but that's all we needed right?  Now I need to buy new lamps and because there is more space I'm going to add a coffee table.  Also need to finally work on printing some of our vacation photos and adding them to the walls!

In the "this furniture is completely jinxed" category, when they were unpacking it, they cut into the fabric on the back of the corner section.  Can you believe it?  Another is being ordered but they felt so bad that we've been waiting this long that they let us keep the damaged one for now.  Can't even see the damage unless you move the pillow.

I love it and Mr. Helen was astonished.  These are his favorite earthy colors.  I knew that and it's why I chose this scheme.  I also chose it because I figure it will be good to hide dirt in a busy family room.

As a reminder, here is a sort of before... sorry I don't have photoshop or I would have taken myself out lol!



Buh-buy overstuffed furniture, hello new streamlined sectional!




5 comments:

  1. WOW! I love it! Now I definitely want to come over, first we hang out on your lovely patio and drink cocktails and when it gets too chilly we move to this room.
    Love your taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My Goodness! It looks great! You did a wonderful job choosing it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! The color of the sofa, the edging, the size, shape - very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete