Monday, May 12, 2014

Things Happen... and the Tommie Copper winner!

We arrived home late last night from a glorious vacation where this happened.  Lots more on the vacation to come.


Woke up this morning at 8 o'clock feeling rested after a good night's sleep in my own bed!  Went outside to get the paper to discover that this happened while we were gone.


So those tulips that I've been worried about did just fine without me.  They're almost done with their blooms but it looks like I'll get to enjoy them for a couple of days anyway.  I'll need to plant more of something this fall because before we left I pulled everything that didn't have a bud.

Finally, I used random number generator to tell me the winner of the Tommie Copper Compression wear giveaway and the winner is....


I'll admit that I'm happy that Lori won, because prior to leaving I had been consulting with her on the flowers via text and email.  She helped me decide what to pull and what to leave.  Now I feel like I've paid her for her service lol.

Lori, email me at doinga180 at gmail dot com with your mailing information so I can pass it on to my contact at Tommie Copper.  Get in touch with me before Friday or I'll have to pull another winner.

Give me a couple days to get my act together then except a blog or two about our fabulous vacation!

9 comments:

  1. So glad that you got away, but also glad that you're back. I have missed your posts! Tulips are such a gift, particularly after such a tough winter. Looking forward to more vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have said, "Looking forward to more of your vacation pics." It would be wonderful if I could look forward to "more vacation," but alas, such is not the case right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! How sweet of those tulips to be in bloom for you when you came home, too. Like E. Jane, I'm looking forward to more vacation, but I'll settle for your pictures, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home!! I was so happy to see all the pics on Facebook - looked like a glorious vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you made it home safely.

    Not particularly glad Lori won the giveaway. (Is that selfish? :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me??? I saw the name Lori and was like, Oh man - the wrong one :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home! Saw on FB how much you enjoyed yourself but look forward to your vacation posts. And so happy for you that you came home to blooming tulips! SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!!! I can't wait to read about the vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home Helen!!! Looks like you had a FANTASTIC vacation! Loved following your FB posts!

    ReplyDelete