What I want more than anything is a bit of sameness, a bit of just easy flow with no major issues thrown in. I guess I feel like it has been life, disrupted for far too long.
I appreciate the advice given on my last post - maybe my restlessness is also being cause by the many things that are up in the air right now in both my personal and professional life. There were several things that were take-aways for me and that I will be doing some thinking about:
- Things will shift. They always do. Not always as we'd like, but everything changes.
- I never beat myself up for not reaching a goal.
- I tend to stick to things if what I am doing is good for me to keep doing. It may not be yielding results, but it isn't harming.
- Do whatever it takes, even if that means stepping outside of your comfort zone, to live the life and be the person you want to be.
- I also talk things over with John (or someone else) to bounce ideas and get a fresh perspective on stuff.
- Again, going out to a coffee shop and talking helps relieve a lot of stress for me.
- Pray. Read my Bible, looking for answers. Talk to my BF. Stew about it. Repeat. Realize the stewing about it doesn't help and try to eliminate that part of the process. Repeat