I've started to work some Sundays for the holiday season. This requires extremely good time management on my part so that all the things I normally would do on Sundays are handled. I did have yesterday off and distinctly thought about how my flow changes come fall. In the summer all I want to do on the weekend is go to the beach. I'm pretty sure my housekeeping suffers for that.
In my efforts not to sit at home a sulk in the dark, I've made so much progress that this week I have no evenings home. I'm sure there's balance there but this is not the week for it.
I did exactly what I said I would do: as soon as I got home, I changed into my exercise clothes and did some cleaning. That kept me busy right up until I needed to leave again and made all the difference in the world for me getting back out of the house, Also helps with that time management thing I mentioned before.
- Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
- When someone tells you that you're beautiful, believe them. They aren't lying.
- Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
- For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
- You should DEFINITELY have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way that others see you, you would.
- Don't look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
- It's okay to not love every part of your body...but you should.
- We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
- You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
- You're a woman. And that alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.